Keystone Heights Airpark was constructed in 1942 as Crystal Lake Airfield and finally commissioned in December 1942 as Keystone Army Airfield. The City of Keystone Heights acquired the property from the federal government in 1947.
no images were found
From its inception to the present, various branches of the military continue to utilize the Keystone Heights Airport for various training exercises. Sharing the North border of the Airpark is Camp Blanding’s Joint Training Center, the primary military reservation and training base for the Florida National Guard.